SIMPLE TIPS FOR ANIMATION POSING
Hi, in this content i would like to share few simple tips, to be followed to create appealing poses.
- Exaggerate the character expressions always.
- Always create the extreme poses even if its a action,settle or accent pose.
- Line of action is important to define the action.
- Negative spacing is for good silhouette.
- Usage of rhythm in action defines the character acting.
- Creating positive and negative line of action poses,provides better timing and spacing.
- Weight balance is a must,usage of “Inclination” method is suggested to maintain the gravity of the character poses.
- Always maintain the eye contact with the secondary character.
- Try to implement “drag” in the axis of the action.
- Implement the “Drag” in opposite direction to settle the action.
- Usage of “Cadence” is recommended to define the axis of the character action.
- Do not lose eye contact at any given point of time, to the character pose in an action.
- Even in an dynamic pose the character should maintain its balance.
- The “break action” pose is an important pose where it defines the character action, the pose is usually created by breaking the axis of the action.
- The settle pose, the pose should be in a relax position as the character has completed its action.
- The expression of the character should express that he has completed the action.
I hope the tips has helped in developing your posing skills. Thank you